BMAF multi-terrain championships 2015 to remain at Bewl promoted by Wadhurst Runners
Written by Walter Hill on 29/09/2014
I am delighted to record that we will be returning to the Bewl 15 in 2015. The 16th Bewl will be promoted by the same team as last year Wadhurst Runners and will be held on the 5th July 2015.
Those who competed in 2014 gave it a vote of confidence and I am anticipating a strong turnout for this 5 star promotion.
Last year we all appreciated;
- The piper at the start and the brass band at the finish.
- Competing over a 15 mile challenging but safe and scenic course.
- Access to adequate refreshment stations.
- Being presented with our goody bags with a bespoke medal and a technical t-shirt.
- Helped by the most amazing spread of cakes washed down with a mug of local beer.
- All this for a very fair entry fee with open awards for the first 3 in five year age categories which complemented the BMAF medals.