When I was elected as Chair of the BMAF in August 2019 I anticipated challenges, but that was 10 months ago and we now need to respond to Covid-19 and the impact it will have on the future of Master’s athletics in the UK.
The creation of the “what went well even better if” groups has allowed us to hear some thoughts but not all your thoughts.
What we also need to hear is the thoughts of the silent majority.
- Those who pay their subs, participate in our events and go home without saying a word.
- Those who access our website and get confused.
- Those who want something we have yet to offer or need to improve.
I declared I would post to all a customer satisfaction survey and it will be with you very soon now. It will be the very first survey that the BMAF has posted, to ask you to say what you think of us.
It will take about 5 minutes to complete and should be submitted by midnight on 8th July, in order to be counted. Once all your views are collated and analysed we will be in a much better position to make the BMAF better, brighter and bolder.
All the best,
Chairman of the BMAF
- We value your privacy and therefore the results of the survey will only be shared on unattributable basis. The survey responses won’t however be anonymous, because there is a question asking if you are willing to be contacted regarding smaller surveys on specific topics
- The survey is being sent by email to everyone who was a member at the beginning of the year or is a member now. If however you don’t think you have received it, please contact Peter Kennedy, BMAF IT Manager. The same applies to anyone who has previously opted out of BMAF communications but still wishes to complete the survey.
- If you know of any members who do not have internet access or an email address, please ask them to contact their area club membership secretary for assistance in completing the survey. The same applies to anyone who has not previously entered their email address in OpenTrack.