The BMAF Executive wishes to appoint someone to lead all its marketing and communications. The main objective will be to increase participation of BMAF members and others over the age of 35 in masters athletics.
The scope of marketing and communications includes:
– Establishment of business partners
– Use of website, emails, handouts, social media for communications
– Media relations
– Best practice in communications
– Templates for communications documents
– Coaching BMAF Officers who have a communications element in the role
– Advising and supporting regional associations and area clubs on their communications
The person in this role would take the lead in these activities but have the support and active involvement of key members of the Executive – Track & Field, Road, Cross-Country & Race Walking Discipline Secretaries, Policy Committee Chairman, IT Manager, Finance Manager and Secretary as needed
This is a voluntary part-time activity and does not require attendance at BMAF meetings, although it may help sometimes to do so. Travel expenses are covered.