Author: Mel James ( BMAF Cross Country Secretary)

Update on the British and Irish Cross Country International Fixture in November.

British Masters, we will have to wait until the 16th of August before there is any further decision regarding the postponement / cancellation of the B & I Cross Country International scheduled to take place in Dublin on November 14th 2020.

The organiser’s IMAA are (similarly to us in the UK) are currently under a lock-down situation. The Irish Government’s 5 stage policy will lift at the end of August- subject to the pandemic staying under control.  With the accommodation and the banquet booked, IMAA are optimistic that the event will go ahead.  Some of the Home Countries have selection trials planned specifically for the International and these are still within the fixture list.

By admin